On December 10th, progressive organizations in Southern CA will host a march and rally in commemoration of International Human Rights Day to highlight the struggles of migrants, refugees, indigenous people, and displaced communities impacted by state violence and war. We are coming together to build a movement to Resist US-led War & Militarism and we want to invite you to participate in this year’s activity.
What: Human Rights Day March & Rally
When: December 10th, 2019 – Tuesday at 6:00PM starting at Consulate of El Salvador marching with a few stops. Total Distance is about 1 mile.
– End U.S. Militarism at home and abroad!
– Defund DHS (US Department of Homeland Security)!
– Divest from Boeing and other military contractors!
– Stop military recruitment of students and youth!
– Redirect funds for housing, jobs, and education!
To get involved, please contact us as soon as possible and fill out this form https://tinyurl.com/D10-2019.
For more info: www.resistusledwarmovement.com